6 Reasons to Visit Kirtlington Golf Club
Got 30 seconds?
Here’s six reasons to come to KGC.
- Our golf courses – 27 picturesque holes to delight all skill levels.
- Year-round play on the full length of the course. We are never on temporary greens! At KGC, you get golf on great quality surfaces, 365 days a year.
- Our people – you’ll come for the golf, but you’ll return for the golf plus the warmth of the welcome. We like to make Kirtlington feel like your home club, even if you are a visitor.
- Our location – if you’re in the middle of England with Oxford, Bicester, Banbury or Witney on the horizon, you’re within half an hour of Kirtlington Golf Club.
- Our facilities – our Food, our Academy, and our welcoming Clubhouse are all designed with golfers in mind.
- Uniquely Kirtlington – where else in Oxfordshire will you find a large flock of Hebridean Sheep helping to maintain the golf course? And our sheep are not the only livestock surprise we have for you …
Come and test our claims!
And find six additional reasons of your own, to come back to Kirtlington.
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.