6 Reasons to Visit Kirtlington Golf Club
Got 30 seconds?
Here’s six reasons to come to KGC.
- Our golf courses – 27 picturesque holes to delight all skill levels.
- Year-round play on the full length of the course. We are never on temporary greens! At KGC, you get golf on great quality surfaces, 365 days a year.
- Our people – you’ll come for the golf, but you’ll return for the golf plus the warmth of the welcome. We like to make Kirtlington feel like your home club, even if you are a visitor.
- Our location – if you’re in the middle of England with Oxford, Bicester, Banbury or Witney on the horizon, you’re within half an hour of Kirtlington Golf Club.
- Our facilities – our Food, our Academy, and our welcoming Clubhouse are all designed with golfers in mind.
- Uniquely Kirtlington – where else in Oxfordshire will you find a large flock of Hebridean Sheep helping to maintain the golf course? And our sheep are not the only livestock surprise we have for you …
Come and test our claims!
And find six additional reasons of your own, to come back to Kirtlington.
Mother’s Day 2019 Sunday 31st March 12pm – 3pm Treat Mum on Mother’s Day to a Traditional Sunday Roast and a Glass of Fizz! Kirtlington Golf Club is hosting your family lunch this year offering a variety of delicious starters, locally sourced Lamb with all the...
Sunday Lunch at Kirtlington Golf Club. Sunday 15th of April 2018 To Book: Call 01869 351133 or book at the Pro Shop Our traditional Sunday Lunches are available every week from 12-3pm and everyone is welcome. We use locally sourced ingredients,...
*NEW* Launching Friday 20th April 2018 Beer and Wing Friday’s Every Friday 6pm to 9pm Basket of wings with a pint 6 x wings and a pint – £7.00 9 x wings and a pint – £8.50 12 x wings and a pint – £10.00 20 x wings and 4 pints or a jug of beer ( 4...
Girls Golf Rocks FREE taster session SATURDAY 12TH MAY 2018 2PM-5PM This 1 hour session is a perfect introduction to golf for girls aged 5-18. No experience is necessary and all the equipment needed is provided. Just rock up in a comfortable clothes and a pair of...