6 Reasons to Visit Kirtlington Golf Club
Got 30 seconds?
Here’s six reasons to come to KGC.
- Our golf courses – 27 picturesque holes to delight all skill levels.
- Year-round play on the full length of the course. We are never on temporary greens! At KGC, you get golf on great quality surfaces, 365 days a year.
- Our people – you’ll come for the golf, but you’ll return for the golf plus the warmth of the welcome. We like to make Kirtlington feel like your home club, even if you are a visitor.
- Our location – if you’re in the middle of England with Oxford, Bicester, Banbury or Witney on the horizon, you’re within half an hour of Kirtlington Golf Club.
- Our facilities – our Food, our Academy, and our welcoming Clubhouse are all designed with golfers in mind.
- Uniquely Kirtlington – where else in Oxfordshire will you find a large flock of Hebridean Sheep helping to maintain the golf course? And our sheep are not the only livestock surprise we have for you …
Come and test our claims!
And find six additional reasons of your own, to come back to Kirtlington.